1. Call for Contributions
- Authors are kindly invited to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research abstracts and/or full papers.
- Papers in Turkish, English and French will be accepted for evaluation.
- Full paper submission is NOT MANDATORY. You can present your paper only by sending its abstract using the abstract template and rules below.
- Those who want to publish their full text papers in the journal or in the proceedings book will be able to send their full text papers after the conference specified date on the Important dates page.
- Also, high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Social Sciences are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
- The conference solicits contributions of abstracts and papers that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
- Please visit Publication Opportunities page for abstract and full paper publication.
2. Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure your submission meets the conference's strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers.
Please refer to the Guidelines below.
Papers give participants an opportunity to share orally results of empirical and practical studies on ordered themes of conference.
The papers are classified according to theme of the conference. A moderator is appointed to each session.
One of authors is designated as corresponding author for joint papers, this author is responsible for submitting the abstract, informing other authors about acceptance process and early registration after acceptance. The corresponding author’s name is written on the name plate.
Only completed works is accepted. Instruction of Submitting abstract;
2.1 Guidelines for Abstarct Submission
Downloadable versions of the check list for Abstract Papers (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE).
Instruction of Submitting abstract;
Title: Please select a suitable title for your abstract
Authors: Put commas between the authors. (Name Surname, Affiliation, city, country, email, ORCID)
Abstract: (Between 350-800 words. It should include Problem statement, Research method, Contribution, Expected results)
Keywords: Put commas between words
References: References will be given for the abstract
Note: Your study should have 6 authors at most.
2.2 Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
Regular paper submissions are 8 (eight) pages maximum (exclusive of bibliography).
Formatting instructions for all papers: they must be written in English and use standard two-column conference templates that can be downloaded from HERE (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FULL PAPER TEMPLATE)
PAPER SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please email us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org